Seminar on Legal Reforms in The Malaysian Construction Industry : 10 CCD Points
This is a one day seminar featuring leading industry experts from CIDB, Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM), Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia (BQSM), Jabatan Perumahan Negara, Jabatan Kerajaan Tempatan, Jabatan Keselamatan Kesihatan Pekerjaan (DOSH) and others.
It is a jointly organized seminar by CIDB, BEM, LAM and BQSM. Seminar participants will be awarded the following Continuous Contractor Development (CCD) points and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points:
1. For contractors – 10 CCD points by CIDB Malaysia
2. For engineers – 5 CPD points by BEM
3. For architects – 4 CPD points by LAM
4. For quantity surveyors – 4 CPD points by BQSM
– Gain essential insights on the Malaysian Construction Industry Laws and how they affect your businesses and works.
– Understand the Acts related to the Construction Industry as well as its impact on construction contracts.
The seminars will be held as follows:
1. 29 May 2012 (Pullman Hotel Kuching, Sarawak)
2. 12 June 2012 (Sunway Carnival Convention Centre, Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya, Prai, Penang)
For further details and registration please refer to the attached brochure.
Brosur Seminar Legal Reforms
- SHASSIC ASSESMENT TRAINING
- Study on Impact of Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC) has been published
- NOTICE OF RELOCATION CIDB MALACCA
- Seminar Integriti Kontraktor Selangor 2012 : 10 CCD Point
- QLASSIC AWARENESS COURSE 2012 : 10 CCD Points
- SEMINAR MS 1722 : 2011 – Niosh Certification Sdn. Bhd (NCSB)
- Program Jelajah Janji Ditepati
- List of Accredited Training Centre for Construction Personnel (PLB) and Accredited Training Centre for Contractor (PLBK)
- Seminar and Workshop ICT in Construction: The Powerful of BIM Capabilities
- PROGRAM COURSE AWARENESS OSH & SHASSIC PAHANG STATE IN 2012: 10 CCD POINTS